Do you want to get leaner legs and a nicer, rounder looking booty?? Who doesn’t right?
Try my ALL 3 WORKOUT BOOTCAMP
3 sets of exercises, 3 times a week, 3 weeks and start noticing a difference, so make sure to take measurements and pictures!
Make sure to get a yoga mat, water, athletic shoes and a set of dumbbells, don’t be afraid to use heavier weights that you would for upper body (ladies at least 5 lbs)
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS SET OF 30
- Maintaining shoulder width apart distance, place your arms on the floor.
- Keep your legs and torso behind you with your toes touching the exercising floor.
- Let your weight be supported only by your hands and toes.
- Start by flexing your knee and raising it to make it reach under your hip.
- let your other leg be in the same extended position.
- Now use steps 4 and 5 for the extended leg and put back the flexed leg to the extended position.
- Repeat for completing your reps.
- SUMO SQUATS SET OF 30
- Stand with your feet twice shoulder-width apart and point your toes out 45 degrees.
- Pick up your dumbbell and hold one end at arm’s length with both hands firmly gripping to the inner portion of the upper weight.
- Shoulders back and lower yourself until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Pause 2-3 seconds than slowly return to starting position
- Repeat 30 times
SQUAT JUMPS SET OF 30
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Lower yourself into a regular squat
- Engage your core and jump up in an explosive motion
- Land as softly as you possibly can
- Repeat for 30
FORWARD LUNGE WITH ELBOW INSTEP 15 ON EACH SIDE
- Step forward into a lunge with your left foot.
- Place your right hand on the floor and your left elbow to the inside of your left foot
- Hold the stretch for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Place your left hand outside of your foot and push your hips upward
- Drop your hips and lift your chest and step into the next one with opposite leg.
- Continue for 15 on each side
SIDE PLANK WITH LEG RAISE 15 ON EACH SIDE
- Start in a modified side plank position with you lower leg bent at the knee supporting most of the weight.
- Raise your hips and keep your top leg straight
- Raise your top let up and down 15 times
- Practice this modified version and work yourself into the version below
SKATER LUNGES 1 SET OF 30 ON EACH SIDE
- Perform a reverse lunge with your back leg at a slight angle
- Leap to the side and bring the opposite leg behind you tapping your toe to the floor.
- Immediately jump back the other direction and continue alternating
- Keep your knees bent and stay as low as possible to really work your quads.
- 15 on each side
REVERSE LUNGE WITH FRONT KICK 1 SET OF 30 ON EACH SIDE
- Keeping your core tight and your shoulders back, step back with your right foot and lower yourself into a reverse lunge.
- Squeeze your glutes as you push down through your left heel and kick your right leg in front of you as you straighten your left leg.
- Do 30 reps then repeat on the other side, kicking your left
Have fun getting sexy!
Ciao for now!