The holidays are right around the corner so let’s get in shape so you can look your best!
Do this workout three times a week!
High Intensity you will need a yoga mat and a timer set at 4 rounds of 20 seconds on and 10 sec off no rest.
Repeat each exercises twice and move on to the next one.
- 3 low squats, drop to plank
- Jump sideways over mat with both feet
- Plie squats (feet out to 45 degrees to open up the thighs)
- 2 jumping jacks/ 2 bent over jumping jacks
- Mountain climbers
- high knees
- run forward touch ground, turn around and run back touch ground
- Inchworm with a push up
- Push-ups (knees down are ok)
- In and out jump squats touch ground with both hands
- Alternating side lunges
- High plank to lunge alternating legs
- Reverse to forward lunges, second set other leg
- 1/2 turn jump squats
- Plank jacks
Burpees, plank jacks, cross body mountain climbers
Start at 2 of each than add two every round until you reach 10 of each than work your way backwards…
- 10 plank up and down (elbows to hands, hands to elbows)
- 40 Mountain climbers
- 40 knees tucks
- 40 tricep dips (2 times 20)
- 18 split jump lunges
- 10 Flutter kick with crunches
- 10 V sits
- 40 pulsating abs (lay flat then raise you shoulders engaging your abs and raise you feet…pulsate for 40 counts)
- 10 single leg lifts with other leg off floor (keep you back straight on the mat)
- 10 each side Side plank in and out crunches
- 15 hip raises from side plank
Ciao for now