Give yourself a 30 minutes kick butt high intensity workout around xmas time, you will feel good about yourself, burn calories and burst your metabolism into high gear!
5 rounds on 4 different exercises 40 seconds work 20 seconds rest, no rest in between sets.
Work as hard as you can doing as many reps as possible!!
You will need a mat and a set of dumbbells, challenging weight. If you don’t have any, use water bottles, dictionary, pets, kids anything that is heavy enough to challenge you for 40 seconds!
Start by a 3 minutes dynamic warm up including jumping jacks, running in place, high knees, butt kicks…
We are going to alternate cardio and weight training exercises so make sure to have everything ready and close to you!
Give everything you have into every exercise!
- 2 jumping jacks followed by 2 in and out squats
- squats with dumbbell shoulder press
4 high knees than plank
- Alternating back lunges with bicep curls
- Low back lunges with knee strikes 8 each side alternating
- 2 reverse flys 2 bent over rows
- 10 mountain climbers 10 cross body mountain climbers
- Russian twists 1 dumbbell only!
- 4 high knees plank with 4 alternating front punches
- Renegade rows
- 1 side lunge 2 front raises alternating sides
- Plank jacks
- 2 hammer bicep curls, 1 weighted burpee
- 4 butt kicks 1 squat tuck jump
- Floor press
- Spider-man crunches
- Heel touches
- Plank punch right hand then left hand then lift right foot then left foot
- Hold V sits
Have a great holiday season everybody and don’t forget to follow me on social media
Ciao for now!